CASTER soundboard comes with CASTER free version. It allows you to instantly play different sounds to everyone with multiple playback options.
The soundboard contains 20 sample slots that can be used with the free sounds that come with CASTER or with your own sounds. To load your sounds, drag and drop the audio file onto the desired button or you can load the file by clicking the three dots menu next to the sample slot and browsing your computer for the file.
Each sample can be renamed and given a color.
You can also trigger samples using MIDI or keyboard hotkeys using the MIDI learn functionality or hotkeys menu.
You can set the volume of each sample individually and set its playback mode:
- Toggle – a click of the mouse will trigger play. Another click will trigger stop.
- Hold – the sample only plays while the mouse is held down.
- One shot – a click of the mouse will trigger play. Another click will trigger play from start again.
- Forward – Will play in a loop, from beginning to end.
- Ping Pong – Will play in a loop, from beginning to end and back.