How to set up Discord audio to work correctly with CASTER:
- Go to Discord user settings/preferences
- Navigate to Voice & Video tab
1. In order to get the audio from Discord into CASTER, select “CASTER” in the “OUTPUT” option.
2. If you like to stream the entire CASTER mix output into Discord (i.e. CASTER soundboard, Desktop audio, and all tracks in CASTER), select “CASTER Stream Mix 1” in the “INPUT” option.
Note: In this case, make sure to select an input track with your microphone in CASTER.
3. If you wish to stream only your microphone to Discord, use the “Direct to” feature:
This will create another audio device in your system with the name of your microphone input track. Now, go to Discord and choose this device as the “Microphone” input.
For more info about CASTER go to our Quick guide