How to setup Skype audio to work correctly with CASTER:
- Go to Skype user settings/preferences
- Navigate to Audio & Video tab
- 1. In order to get the audio from Skype into CASTER, select “CASTER” in the “Speakers” option.
2. If you like to stream the entire CASTER mix output into Skype (i.e. CASTER soundboard, Desktop audio, and all tracks in CASTER), select “CASTER Stream Mix 1” in the “Microphone” option.
Note: In this case, make sure to select an input track with your microphone in CASTER.
3. If you wish to stream only your microphone to Skype, use the “Direct to” feature:
This will create another audio device in your system with the name of your microphone input track. Now, go to Skype and choose this device as the “Microphone” input.
ADD ANOTHER IMAGE WITH MIC CHANNEL AS MIC IN SKYPE