New GCS version 1.1.4 is now available
1. Fixed a bug of stuck meters (ui only) in the main control room meters view.
2. In track settings, if I solo Top speakers it solo also the LW and RW.
3. Fixed a bug in the Talkback track. it was not routed properly to the CUE track.
4. LUFS meters plugins were not updated correctly with the right track layouts at some scenarios.
1. In some scenarios when inserting a mono plugin into an input or output track channel it caused a routing mismatch.
2. Fixed a routing bug of Sphere outputs.
1. Added Bass management for each output track of Sphere.
2. Added support for input and output track main plugin. this now works if the plugin supports the track layout, if it doesn’t it will show it in red and will let you choose any supported format of the plugin.
3. Added track layout indications.
4. Added Mono / Stereo / Sides / Flip/phase rev for Front Left and Right speakers.
5. Added Mono / Stereo / Sides / Flip/phase rev for Cue output.
6. 3 more Sphere audio bridge devices were added – “Sphere 16 Mon”, “Sphere 32 Mon”, and “Sphere 64 Mon”.
7. When solo is engaged – the clear solo button will now blink in red.
8. “Show Meter Window” button is added for each input and output track.
9. Added a preferences option for “Control Room layout follow input selection”.
10. Many bug fixes and stability improvements.
1. Added 5.1.4 format
2. Changed track settings delay units from samples to ms. you may need to delete your old session ‘SPHERE.sphere’ located at: /Users/youruser/Library/Application Support/Ginger Audio
3. you can now create GroundControl audio bridge with up to 128 channel.
4. Cue output track is now in slot D output.
1. Fixed bug in AUDIO MIDI SETUP – overlapping channels error.
2. Added a plugin for each input and output channel.
3. Added the option to re-route channels from/to physical outputs.
4. Added 9.1.4 format.
5. Many bug fixes and improvements.